Nieprzeczytane 01-07-2010, 18:58
Jesion Jesion jest offline
Stały bywalec

Miasto: Warszawa
Domyślnie

Cytat:
Napisał Paula
wg Stephena Browna

Wyróżnia się zasadniczo trzy rodzaje tanga. Są to tango - milonga, tango - romanza i tango - cancion.

Tango-milonga jest czysto instrumentalne i ma bardzo rytmiczny charakter.
Tango - romanza, może być utworem instrumentalnym lub wokalnym i jest bardziej liryczne oraz melodyjne.
Tango - cancion, jak wskazuje jego nazwa, jest zawsze utworem wokalnym z akompaniamentem instrumentalnym i ma bardzo sentymentalny charakter.
Ciekawe. I na temat. Nie jestem specjalistą w teorii tanga, więc sięgnąłem do modnej u polityków Wikipedii. Pisze się tam i o muzyce i o tańcu. Ponieważ my zajmujemy się muzyką, pozwolę sobie zacytować informacje do niej się odnoszące:

-------

Tango is a style of syncopated ballroom dance music in 2/4 or 4/4 time that originated among European immigrant populations of Argentina and Uruguay (collectively, the "Rioplatenses"). It is traditionally played by a sextet, known as the orquesta típica, which includes two violins, piano, doublebass, and two bandoneons. Earlier forms of this ensemble sometimes included flute, clarinet and guitar. Tango music may be purely instrumental or may include a vocalist. Tango music is well-known across much of the world, along with the associated tango dance.

------

The Milonga originated in the Río de la Plata area of Argentina and Uruguay and has its roots from various European music. It was very popular in the 1870s. The Milonga was derived from an earlier style of singing known as the payada de contrapunto.

The song was set to a lively 2/4 tempo, and often included musical improvisation. Over time, dance steps and other musical influences were added, eventually giving rise to the tango. Despite 2/4 formula, rhythm is irregular. It is syncopated, consisting of 8 beats with accents on the 1st, (sometimes also 2nd) 4th, 5th, and 7th beats.

* Regular 2/4

[1] 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

* Milonga

[1] 2 3 [4] [5] 6 [7] 8, sometimes also [1] [2] 3 [4] [5] 6 [7] 8

[1] 2 3 [4] 5 6 [7] 8

By the 1890s musicians were writing in a structured form that was something more than thinly diguised milongas or tangos andaluces, and would later become the fully developed tango.

------

Jak napisałem, nie jestem tu specjalistą. Może wypowie się ktoś, kto lepiej się czuje w tym temacie.

A teraz przykład:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZggV90ok-Y
Czy ta milonga to nie milonga?

Pozdrawiam,
jesion

Ostatnio edytowane przez Jesion : 01-07-2010 o 20:22.
Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem